My blog was a university blog. Now that I am moving from Italy to Australia, it will be my secret place to keep in touch with people I love!

martedì 3 aprile 2007

You tube. GF

Dear Friends,

I had never entered youtube before yesterday and I found it terrific!

I have chosen this video because it makes me laugh so much so that I always have stomachache!

This video was taken from the Italian Big Brother (4th edition) starring Patrick and Katia. They were two characters into the house and were followed by cameras 24 hours per day.

please take a look and laugh!

I'll be adding something else to make you feel happy again!

Hughs!

Alida

1 commento:

alex ha detto...

Dear Ali,
I did not watch the whole video...(even though it is about satire) you know why... I don't like the Big Brother at all!Staying in the house and being spied on all the time is something I do not agree with because you do not have your privacy.But people watching them lazing around the whole day is something I don't understand.
cheers
alexandra